National Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Supervisor: Chief Commercial Officer
Manages Others: Yes
Come join a growing business in the technology sector of the home remodeling industry. The National Sales Manager role is responsible for training, developing, and motivating our National Account Executive team to achieve and exceed the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. This role will be mainly working within an office environment (in-person or remote) with occasional travel to trade and partner events.
- Drive team top-line revenue growth through professional, consultative, and proactive interactions with home improvement contractors
- Lead a team of National Account Executives focusing largely on the development and professional growth primarily through hands-on training (live training, role-playing, call monitoring, and co-selling)
- Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Build a positive, fun place to work in a dynamic, demanding start-up environment
- Become an expert on messaging our value proposition and helping others on the team achieve the same proficiency
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics on the team to ensure effective execution of the sales pipeline and company revenue goals
- Collaborate across multiple departments to ensure the execution of strategic programs
- Ensure your team maintains high standards of data integrity within our CRM (Hubspot), resulting in increased sales efficacy, conversion rates from our sales and marketing programs
- Identify team workflow needs and work with sales operations and sales leadership to implement process changes and/or new tools in the sales stack
- Communicate with critical internal stakeholders as needed to maintain full awareness of pipeline
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
- 2-4 years’ experience Track record of successful sales coaching and leading highly effective sales teams.
- Experience in driving a sales pipeline in a SaaS software environment as an individual contributor as well as a manager – preferred
- Experience in the full sales lifecycle – from prospecting to demos to objections handling to closing techniques.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment of rapid growth and change
- Set goals and objectives to measure and meet and exceed desired results
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills – internal and external. Must be a team player
- Able to engage with multiple audiences and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work independently with good decision-making skills
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, assertive, and persuasive
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, Microsoft Office (Excel), and Google Suites
This position will take place in an indoor office environment. Our environment is built around our vision of having a strong collaboration space for all employees to contribute and work from. A designated workspace is provided in an energizing atmosphere where all are expected to contribute in an effort to promote functional positive growth for the business.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
- Company performance rewards
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.