National Account Executive (Sales)
FLSA Status: Salary Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Director of Sales & Partnerships
Eligible for Telecommuting
Eligible for Remote position
Manages Others: No
Come join a growing business in the technology sector of home improvement contracting! Our National Account Executive (AE) role is an inside sales role with a primary focus on driving sales revenue to the business. Individuals are expected to handle inbound requests for interactions while supplementing their time with external prospecting through partner specific channels. AEs may be asked to travel to local, regional, and national events and/or tradeshows to represent the business and interact with targeted customers in order to drive sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly metrics and sales goals.
- Cross-train to successfully work through every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
- Work and manage an appropriate activity cadence with potential customers in a provided portfolio (including calls, emails).
- Deliver customer demos of product and demonstrate a passion for the business and solution.
- Manage prospecting time effectively and demonstrate high proficiency with contact building in company customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Ability to travel up to 5-10% of the time.
- 3+ years of relevant progressive b2b (internal/external) sales experience.
- Experience selling to small-to-medium and large-sized businesses with a historical focus in residential home improvement contracting or commercial contracting preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain an active working customer pipeline exceeding company-established goals
- Proficient with CRM tools and documentation of daily activities. Trello, Toggl and HubSpot preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Strong negotiation, contracting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Strategic thinking and good organizational skills
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
- Ability to analyze market potential and know the competitive landscape
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, and Google suite programs
- Competitive individual contributor who also works well in a team
- Able to engage with multiple audiences, including C-level executives and perform within a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Physical Demands:
- Hearing and speaking to exchange information.
- Dexterity of hands to perform the tasks required of the position.
- Sight in order to be aware of hazards and dangers found in the nature of the work.
- Regularly stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, grasp, and perform repetitive motions.
- Lift moderate to heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
This position will take place in an indoor office environment. Our environment is built around our vision of having a strong collaboration space for all employees to contribute and work from. A designated workspace is provided in an energizing atmosphere where all are expected to contribute in an effort to promote functional positive growth for the business.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
- Company performance rewards
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with the mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.