Mobile Software Engineer
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Supervisor: Chief Technology Officer
Eligible for Telecommuting
Eligible for Remote position
Manages Others: No
Are you a mobile software engineer looking to join a small, growing development team? One Click Contractor is a small growing dev team building a new SaaS product for the home improvement industry. We build our Android and iOS apps with Expo/React Native & native languages. Your work will help hundreds of home improvement contractors streamline their sales process and improve their business.
As a small team, we all get to wear lots of hats, explore our interests, learn, and make a big impact. We trust each other, so our team has flexible hours and often works from home. We <3 remote work! Anyone within a ~2.5 hour drive of Indianapolis is encouraged to apply and learn more.
Our most junior developers have suggested features that have shipped to production. This has led to a product that our customers love. Those happy customers are pulling more ideas from us and we need your help to build these greenfield projects.
Some things we’re excited to build together:
- Android & iOS Applications
- Beautiful UI/UX
- Notifications Engine
- Brand new modules for our core platform
You would be a good fit if you are:
- Curious – Desires to learn every day
- Quick study, self-learner – Gains proficiency in new technologies quickly
- Critical Thinker – Looks beyond the obvious
- Communicator – Shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully
- Ready to drive innovative ideas
- Honest, candid and trustworthy
- Has a bias toward action – Executes quickly and gets things done on time
- Agile and adaptable – Thrives on change
- Linux / MacOS
- React Native / Typescript / Redux / Expo
- Kotlin / Java / Swift / Objective C
- Elixir / Phoenix, Ruby on Rails
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Kanban / Lean
- Docker / PostgreSQL
- The Right Tool for the Job
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
- Company performance rewards
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with the mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.