Manager, Partner Programs
Job Title: Manager, Partner Programs
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Supervisor: Chief Commercial Officer
Manages Others: No
Come join a growing business in the technology sector of home improvement contracting! Our Manager, Partner Programs role is responsible for driving the training, enablement and implementation of defined partner programs. This role will work with both external and internal stakeholders to develop requirements and an action plan in order to drive mutual success for both partners and One Click Contractor. Manager, Partner Programs may be asked to travel to local, regional and national events and/or tradeshows to represent the business and interact with key partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a best-in-class manufacturer and distribution onboarding and training curriculum for both their Territory Managers (Salespeople) and their contractor network
- Build a process and timeline that all new partners would follow
- Create a tailored rollout plan for each new partner along with measurement and goals (KPIs) that achieve the contractual obligations with the partner
- Build and manage a detailed action plan with key dates and hold both parties responsible in order to stay on track with KPIs and roll out plan phases
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to develop materials mutually agreed upon by the partner and One Click Contractor in the initial scoping call with the partner
- Schedule and host webinars or in-person training for the partner
- Acts as the main point of contact for day-to-day operations related to partnerships
- Provide ongoing partner program management by tracking partner productivity against program requirements and identify continuing education opportunities
- Deliver ongoing education and training of key programs as needed
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, channel management, program management, instructional design, training and enablement, or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Process-oriented with the ability to develop mutually beneficial action plans
- Ability to develop and facilitate training classes and workshops
- Strong virtual and in-person presentation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinker and problem-solver
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Able to engage with multiple audiences, including C-level executives and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, and Google suite programs
- Hearing and speaking to exchange information.
- Dexterity of hands to perform the tasks required of the position.
- Sight in order to be aware of hazards and dangers found in the nature of the work.
- Regularly stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, grasp, and perform repetitive motions.
- Lift moderate to heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
This position will take place in an indoor office environment. Our environment is built around our vision of having a strong collaboration space for all employees to contribute and work from. A designated workspace is provided in an energizing atmosphere where all are expected to contribute in an effort to promote functional positive growth for the business.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
- Company performance rewards
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.