Client Success Specialist
Job Title: Client Success Specialist
Department: Onboarding and Customer Relationship Management
FLSA Status: Salary Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Customer Success Manager
Eligible for Telecommuting: Yes
Eligible for Remote position: Yes
Manages Others: No
Come join a growing business in the technology sector of home improvement contracting! Our Client Success Specialist (CSS) role is an inside customer service role with a primary focus on supporting our customer’s success on our platform. CSS’s are expected to start working with customers immediately following initial training workshops in a highly organized, systematic fashion. Ultimately, the CSS is vital to the success of each user on the platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly metrics and goals.
- Work and manage an appropriate activity cadence with customers in a provided portfolio (including calls, emails).
- Deliver customer training on products and demonstrate a passion for the business and solution.
- Continually promote and expand usage of all platform functionality, achieving a high level of utilization by all assigned customers
- Ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Accurate, timely, and consistent tracking of all customer data inside our CRM system entry, and other tools used in this role (i.e. Trello, Hubspot, Cronify, etc…)
- Cross-train to be able to work through every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
- 1-3 years Customer-facing project management and customer service experience.
- at least 1 years of experience providing customer/technical support for end-user software or technology solutions
- Experience working with all sized businesses with a historical focus in residential home improvement contracting or commercial contracting preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Work well in a highly collaborative and flexible environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple different projects while simultaneously meeting company-established goals
- Good oral and written communication skills including all customer-facing communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strategic thinking and good organizational skills with exceptional follow-through capabilities
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting, and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking (if working at the main office)
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
- Company performance rewards
- Career advancement opportunities
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.