Client Enablement Specialist
Job Title: Client Enablement Specialist
Department: Onboarding and Customer Relationship Management
FLSA Status: Salary Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Director of Client Enablement
Eligible for Telecommuting
Eligible for Remote position
Manages Others: No
Come join a growing business in the technology sector of home improvement contracting! Our Client Enablement Specialist (CES) role is an inside customer service role with a primary focus on each customer’s initial setup and build with access to our platform. CES’s are expected to start working with customers immediately following point of sale in a highly organized systematic fashion. Ultimately, the CES is responsible for delivering on the product and process purchased by the customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly metrics and goals.
- Work and manage an appropriate activity cadence with potential customers in a provided portfolio (including calls, emails).
- Provide a methodical approach to ensure the successful onboarding of all new customers.
- Deliver customer training on products and demonstrate a passion for the business and solution.
- Manage projects and time effectively and demonstrate high proficiency with customer relationship management (CRM) system entry, and other tools used in this role (i.e. Trello, Hubspot).
- Ensure completion of customer onboarding and adoption based on service level agreements and KPI’s.
- Cross-train to be able to work through every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
- 3+ years of relevant progressive B2B (internal and external) account management, customer-facing project management and customer service experience.
- Experience working with all sized businesses with a historical focus in residential home improvement contracting or commercial contracting preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple different projects simultaneously while exceeding company-established goals
- Proficient with CRM tools and documentation of daily activities. Trello and HubSpot preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills including all customer-facing communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strategic thinking and good organizational skills with exceptional follow-through capabilities
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, and Google Suite programs
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to help support sustained business scale and growth
- Hearing and speaking to exchange information.
- Dexterity of hands to perform the tasks required of the position.
- Sight in order to be aware of hazards and dangers found in the nature of the work.
- Regularly stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, grasp, and perform repetitive motions.
- Lift moderate to heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
This position will take place in an indoor office environment. Our environment is built around our vision of having a strong collaboration space for all employees to contribute and work from. A designated workspace is provided in an energizing atmosphere where all are expected to contribute in an effort to promote functional positive growth for the business.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
- Company performance rewards
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.