Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development and Partnerships
FLSA Status: Salary Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Director, Business Development
Manages Others: No
Come join a growing business in the technology sector of the home remodeling industry. The Business Development Manager role is responsible for originating and participating in securing new strategic partnerships to increase our pool of potential contractor subscribers. The Business Development Manager may be asked to travel for client meetings/presentations and to local, regional and national events and/or tradeshows to represent the business and prospect strategic partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Originate opportunities for new partnerships and strategic alliances
- Generate leads, qualify prospects, and schedule sales opportunities for our Professional Services via direct sales and prospecting by leveraging all channels of communications such as phone, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Create opportunities for sales presentations through persuasive dialogue with business leaders
- Manage on-going prospecting interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and a structured follow-up process
- Drive top-line revenue growth opportunities through professional, consultative, and proactive interactions with decision-makers and influencers within target organizations.
- Communicate with critical internal stakeholders as needed to maintain full awareness of pipeline.
- 5+ years B2B inside sales, business development, and lead generation experience; preferably in technology, information services, or financial services.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to converse and participate in written dialogue with business leaders over the phone, virtually and via email/messaging
- Able to engage with multiple audiences, including C-level executives and the ability to build relationships
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when talking with the next potential client
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work independently with good decision-making skills
- Ability to demonstrate sales and business development process
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, assertive, and persuasive
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, Microsoft Office (excel) and Google Suites
This position will take place in an indoor office environment. Our environment is built around our vision of having a strong collaboration space for all employees to contribute and work from. A designated workspace is provided in an energizing atmosphere where all are expected to contribute in an effort to promote functional positive growth for the business.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
- Company performance rewards
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.